b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

spongebob squarepants: Ah! My Goddess anime pictures

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ah! My Goddess anime pictures

Oh My Goddess!, also known as Ah! My Goddess!, is a seinen manga series by Kosuke Fujishima currently serialized in Kodansha's monthly Afternoon magazine. Originally a typical magical girlfriend/ romantic comedy, over time it has grown to feature more action and the latest variant has had a greater focus on developing the mystical aspects of the world in which it is set. There are also four anime offshoots. The title is a pun on the common phrase "Oh my God." [wikipedia]

Ah! My Goddess anime pictureAh! My Goddess anime picture

Ah! My Goddess anime wallpaperAh! My Goddess anime wallpaper

Ah! My Goddess manga wallpaperAh! My Goddess manga picture

Ah! My Goddess manga image

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin